Sunday, April 22, 2012

Obviously, FDIC is an incredible experience for all of those who attend.  I enjoyed my time there, met many great minds of the fire service, and made new friends with some great people.  I have no idea how to put into words the things I learned, took home with me, or shared during this past week, so I won't at all once.  I want to get some of these videos from the week out for all of you to watch to at least share some of the joy of FDIC from the comfort of your home.  Please watch them and learn from them.


Bobby Halton's Opening Speech at FDIC.  Great Speech by a Great man.
Chief Steve Kraft's Keynote, another changing speech for me.  Look at yourself, not others.....





 And One I had to post to close it out.  This is from the Stairclimb at Lucas Oil.....Enough Said RFB

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the videos. They are inspiring. I wasn't able to catch them in person.

    It was great meeting up with you and Jason and the rest of the guys. Keep up the great attitude.

    ReplyDelete