Thursday, February 16, 2012

San Francisco Fatality Report

I have finally located a copy of the San Fran LODD report in its full format. I received it yesterday from a friend who got it from Billy G over at www.firefighterclosecalls.com.   Billy G has stated that this has been shared with permission from the fire chief and is a public document.  I have only scanned through it, but as always radio failure is an issue.  Another issue was identifying characteristics on their gear, the rescuers couldn't figure out who they had rescued.  There are numerous other things in the report so please read over it.  There is a lot to learn from this one.  I uploaded to our Local's site because I couldn't get it to load here in Blogger.  Stay safe everyone, and thanks for following the blog.

Here is the link: SFFD Report in Full Text  or www.firefighterclosecalls.com has it as well.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, definitely going to bring these issues up at my department!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, glad to bring them out for you to see. Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete